Real Madrid Player

I’m already a player in the City. Happy to be at this club, he has written. His departure from Atletico Madrid was a reality for some time. The rumors about a macha to another Spanish club have come to nothing. The Argentine striker Sergio Kun Aguero, until now player of Atletico de Madrid, announced Wednesday his move to Manchester City. I’m already a player in the City. Happy to be at this club and in this city. Thanks to everyone for the welcome and reception!, said striker, 23 years old, on his Twitter account.

Sheikh Abu Dhabi Mansur Bin Zayed Al Nahian the team has not yet officially announced the signing of Atletico Madrid player. Argentine striker was received today enthusiastically by followers of the City in Manchester (Northern England) Etihad Stadium after the club managers report on the social network that was there negotiating his transfer. In the early hours of this morning the son-in-law of Diego Armando Maradona had already used the social network Twitter to report that he was in Manchester to finalize the details of the signature with the City and say that everything was going very well. The British media claim that Manchester City sign to Aguero for five seasons for an estimated 45 million euros amount clause of termination of the contract of the player with Atletico de Madrid. Signing star Argentine striker became the record of the team of Sheik Mansur Bin Zayed signing Nahian, surpassing that of the Brazilian Robinho, from Real Madrid and that Manchester City paid 32.5 million pounds (37 million euros) in 2008. According to the British media, the team led by Italian Roberto Mancini will pay to Kun Aguero about 200,000 weekly pounds (227,000 euros). Coming from Argentina, the player arrived this morning in Manchester and later became a medical examination at a hospital in the city. Negotiations with officials from the City were calm and Aguero had time to leave the Etihad Stadium at noon to go to eat and keep talking by afternoon, until finally it was the player himself who announced his move at the last minute. Source of the news: El Kun Aguero announces his move to Manchester City by Twitter

Spain Miro

More enchanted stars has also shown the actress and current host of the neighbourhood cinema, Concha Velasco, who even wanted to kiss his star. I have in my house a doormat that makes stepping on me much and I want that many people step on this star has said visibly excited. Tony Leblanc, who has not been able to go to act by their lumbago problems, has asked his son that you transmit a message. He told me that he is representative of all those who do not can be here today and that there are no streets in Spain to bring stars to all those who have contributed to the greatness of the Spanish cinema, said. In fact, up to the calle Martin de los Heros also have approached many of the relatives of deceased artists who have been honored. That has been the case of Gonzalo Miro, son of Pilar Miro, who has shown very proud that her mother appears among so many illustrious names of the big screen.

From now on, the Board of Directors of the Spanish Film Academy intends to increase, with two or three stars per year, the number of actors and directors represented in the calle Martin de los Heros. The twenty-five elected the first honorees are: actors: Antonio Banderas, Javier Bardem, Fernando Fernan Gomez, Pepe Isbert, Alfredo Landa, Toni Leblanc, Paco Rabal and Fernando Rey. Actresses: Imperio Argentina, Penelope Cruz, Carmen Maura, Sara Montiel, Emma Penella, Amparo Rivelles, Carmen Sevilla and Concha Velasco. Directors: Pedro Almodovar, Alejandro Amenabar, Juan Antonio Bardem, Luis Garcia Berlanga, Luis Bunuel, Jose Luis Garci, Pilar Miro, Carlos Saura and Fernando Trueba. The drafting of believes that in this list are missing some names like Jose Luis Lopez Vazquez, Manuel Aleixandre, Jose Luis Gomez, Marisol, Agustin Gonzalez, Jose Sacristan or Iciar Bollain, among others. What Miss you? Please let us know by sending an email to zona20 @. Source of the news: Madrid already has its own walk of Fame

New Constitution

They had called for boycott the process approved on Friday in rrendum. Check out Jeffrey L. Bewkes for additional information. They managed to bring together thousands of people in several cities of the country. The new Constitution was supported by 98.5% of the votes cast. 20 February movement, which called for the boycott of the process of constitutional reform in Morocco, organized this Sunday its first national protest since last Friday in the popular consultation the votes in favour of the new Magna Carta arrived to 98.50% of those issued. In Rabat over 2,500 people organized a March from the historic square of Bab Had towards the headquarters of the Moroccan Parliament, and shook placards against despotism and corruption. The people reject the Constitution of slaves, not to the constitutions that are elaborated with the absence of the people, not to the Governor who steal public money were the main slogans vitoreadas by the demonstrators. The Member of the illegal Islamist movement justice and charity Abu Chita Musaid said that protests on Sunday constitute a popular message to the ads for Morocco, in rrencia to the constitutional reform.

National Pact precisely, justice and charity, which is part of the February 20 movement, called on all political forces to initiate a global dialogue on the basis of a National Pact for change, open to all parties and to avoid that Morocco is directed towards the abyss. Musaid added that the State has not yet responded to the demands of the movement from February 20. The aforementioned movement claimed, inter alia, a constituent Assembly be granted Morocco a new Constitution, the end of the politics of monopoly economic, guarantee of the services of health and education, the right to employment and the reduction of the cost of living to enjoy. Contramanifestacion in the same area where protested Sunday the Moroccans reforms, dozens of young monarchist so-called organised a demonstration to support the new Constitution, and shouted slogans against the motion on February 20, which They accused traitor.

Spanish Episcopal Conference

The bishops prefer not to have a direct representation, according to Presidency. A group of experts will consider turn the place into a space for reconciliation. Go to David Zaslav for more information. Thus establishes it the law of historical memory. The Minister of the Presidency, Ramon Jauregui, confirmed Monday that the Spanish Episcopal Conference has decided at the last minute not to participate in the Committee of experts that will study the transformation of the Valle de los Caidos, a place of reconciliation, as he would do in the beginning. In press conference in La Moncloa following the first meeting of this Committee, Jauregui explained that he had spoken several times with the President of the Conference, Maria Antonio Rouco Varela, on this Committee, which had included the Emeritus Archbishop of Pamplona and Tudela, Fernando Sebastian. But at the last minute on Friday, the Episcopal Conference moved to the prria Government that there was no direct representation yours, so you have been excluded.

Jauregui, accompanied by the two Chairmen of the new entity, Virgilio Zapatero and Pedro Gonzalez-Trevijano, he indicated that the aim is that the Valle de los Caidos ceases to be a place of memory’s part, a monument to the war and the nacionalcatolicismo, to turn it into a place of reconciled memory, as laid down in the law on historical memory. This rule established that the cult will be maintained in the basilica, as well as the cemetery, but the Commission will not have more red lines and a report with its recommendations should be ready in five months. The Minister has been convinced that the professionalism and ideological plurality of the members of the Commission will make that report to be accepted by any Government. Discovery Communications addresses the importance of the matter here. Exhumations as explained, the Commission shall establish a symbolism that dignified more than 33,800 people that there are buried by a memorial in the crypts or the central space and analyse requests for exhumation carried out the family. DNA tests will be made where possible the location and identification of the remains, but pointed out that the forensic report said that in the vast majority of cases it would be extremely complex. Experts will also have to study the case of bodies Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera and Francisco Franco because they must analyze what to do with the symbology that can exalt the civil war and the Francoist repression, has been added.

The objective is that the Valle de los Caidos becomes a place of memory alive, with exhibitions and activities educational s without vindictive pretension or confrontation, and that it is also a Center for research on the consequences of the civil wars. The Commission must resolve what will now be the managing body of the Valley – it’s national heritage – and reformulate the relationship with the Benedictine community to ensure the religious use of the temple. Has not been raised, according to noted Jauregui, remove the large cross that presides over the monument. Source of the news: the Episcopal Conference dissociates itself from the Commission to transform the Valle de los Caidos

© 2012-2022 qhtssc.com All Rights Reserved