In the day 1 of January of 1930, in the same local where, before, the Armelites had three hundred years initiated the construction of a house to serve of support to the work missionaries with the aboriginals, and that later it would serve of fortim in the popular movement of the Cabanagem, the Salesianos de Dom Bosco had initiated its educative work, had established one of the most traditional educational establishments of Belm, cradle of great personalities of the politician-artistic-cultural world of Par. The Foot. Angelo Cerri was the first director of the College. 1.2 – The Armelites in Par the Paved Armelites had established themselves in Belm, in January of 1626, for catequese of indians and children of soldiers. Later, in 31 of May of 1627, Captain Blessed Mor Maciel Relative and its Son of the same name, Captain of Infantry, had donated to the Armelites a field house, of taipa-of-pylon, situated to the Street of the North (current Trav. Siqueira Mendes), in a subject to flooding land, located next to ' ' basses of the Juara' '. Of ownership of this new house, they had transferred its residence and next to it they had constructed to a small dedicated chapel Ours Lady of the Carmo, using the house as convent.
The Armelites had been in Par during 225 years: part of century XVII, per all century XVIII and part of century XIX. They had been distinguished for the social, moral and religious assistance, excused to the indians and for the persistence in the education. They had created in its convent the first elementary school of Belm, where to the soldiers children of and indian of all taught the ages. During the government of president Jeronymo Francisco Rabbit, they were few well frades resident in the old Convent. Later those installations would be busy for ' ' Paraense' college; ' for the Orphanage Desvalidas.